Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014. Ploughing on. Week 1 will restart this weekend.

I'm going to weigh myself this weekend, when the multiple Christmas/NYE food babies have cleared, and I'll start my plan from there. I'm going to make this the year of pounds - both losing and gaining. I'm going to get rid of that last 2 stone, and I'm going to get a better paid job and finally make the money I need to get where I want to be. Finally this will be the year of MEN! Boyfriends, casual acquaintances, online dating... whatever. It will happen. In just 8 lbs (well, before Christmas ;-) ) I will be 10 stone 10, my original goal and I will have no excuses for finding a boyfriend. None.
Those, then, are my three New Year's Resolutions. 1) Lose the last 25 lbs FOREVER. 2) Make enough money to enable me to live out my dreams and not worry so much about money all the time. 3) Find a boyfriend. Or just any male that is interested in me not just as a means to speak to my more attractive friends.
They are certainly all doable. Well, except the last one might be a bit out of my control. I can certainly do my best.
I just looked up how much weight I had to lose and I was surprised it was 25 lbs. I thought it was 30 something. 25 lbs is nothing. Certainly nothing compared to the 62 lbs I've already lost! If I could lose 2 lbs a week then I could have lost that in 3 months and 1 week. Around April Fools Day I could be there. If that isn't motivation then I don't know what is! I'm going to look up calorie allowances and recipes now and tomorrow so that I can plan my eating and exercise. I want to set losing 8 lbs in January as my first kickstarter goal. I'm going to have to start January from Monday 6th January, but that still gives me 4 weeks before February starts, and I can lose 2 lbs a week. I have to.
I'm going to apply for at least 4 new better paid jobs before I go back to work on Monday. I'm also going to apply for at least 4 part-time jobs that I could do for extra income. I'm young and intelligent and determined and hard-working and I should be doing something that reflects that. Bring. It. On.
With a new body, new job, new healthy lifestyle, new positivity and determination to fulfil my future plans I'm sure that I will be in a better position physically and mentally to meet new people. I'm going to do it. I can't keep wasting my time and the time of my future soul mate! He must be looking for me too, right?

Three New Year's Resolutions that I can certainly keep. On 1st January 2015 I will read this back and be satisfied and proud at the things I have achieved. I will be anticipating wintery snuggles with my new boyfriend and enjoying all the things my slim, svelte and healthy self can do with the wads of money I will have from my new job. It's all doable.

So, 2015 me, how did I do? Are we happy? That's all I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment